I am a Registered Psychologist in Edmonton who is passionate and skillfully trained to support and empower people who have experienced grief, trauma, and loss.
I am also devoted to working with couples and offer unique Marriage Preparation.
My philosophy and approach in my work is being authentic, action-oriented, and collaborative.
WHERE TO FIND ME
EFFECTIVE MARCH 16, 2020, I WILL BE PROVIDING SESSIONS THROUGH TELEPSYCHOLOGY.
Located in the Strathearn Mall
9536 87 Street
Edmonton, Alberta, T6C 3J1
Availability: Monday & Friday
The Chokka Center
Suite #300 - 2603 Hewes Way NW
Edmonton, Alberta, T6L 6W6
Please make sure to check the office location prior to our appointment to avoid any confusion.
Below is a personal invitation to contact me directly.
All information sent to me is strictly confidential.
If you are in crisis or need immediate support, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency department.
Other emergency community support services listed below:
* AHS Mental Health Helpline (24/7)
* AHS Toll-Free Crisis Line/Distress Centres
* Distress Line
* Adult Crisis Response Team (24/7)
* AHS Stabilization Unit (24/7)
* Momentum Walk-In Counselling
* First Nations & Inuit Hope for Wellness Help Line (24/7)
* Trans Lifeline
* Salvation Amry Crisis Line